INFORMATION SYSTEMS (IS) has been founded as an IT consulting at 1992 inside Iraq. The company now providing infrastructure design and implementations for all Vertical market especially government entities. The goal of IS is to provide high level professional services independent of specific vendor platforms.
– Government organizations and local municipalities.
– School District, Federal and State agencies.
– HealthCare providers and Insurance.
– Credit Unions and Mortgage companies.
– Telecommunications providers.
– Food, beverage, and Auto distributions.
– Manufacturing and Hospitality Industries.
– Our approach puts significant emphasis on understanding and interpreting the user needs and then carefully managing those needs with management perspective and budgetary requirements.
– Application Selection
– Database design
– Network infrastructure
– Software – Staffing requirements
– System administration
– System security
IS is committed to successfully partnering with its Vendors, Customers and employees. We empower our vendors to provide us the best possible solutions with the least cost to our Customers. We help our customers align their technology with their business model by maximizing their network efficiency and minimizing their IT costs. We empower our employees by providing them with the necessary tools and decision making ability to provide our customers with the best service possible.
IS team with its top vendor certifications has a proven track record supplying Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) related products and services to organizations of all sizes in the Iraq and Jordan. The selection and deployment of IT and communications systems to meet business strategies and goals can be a daunting exercise. IS offers a wealth of integration, consultancy & analysis experience to resolve these pressures.
IS follows industry standards such as PMP in managing their projects. We were able to develop a web base program to track resources, scheduling, and technical performance accessible to all team members. The process involves multiple steps:
– Understanding client requirements, budgets and deadlines
– Assign Account Manager and related technical expertise
– Produce a draft proposal and share with client for feedback
– Revise, impellent client feedback and present final proposal
– Upon acceptance of client, proceed to project development plan
– Assign a Project Manager and additional Technical required to complete project
– Track progress and allocated resources as needed
– Reporting and analysis to ensure commitment to scope of work and budget
– Use collaboration tools to communicate among the team and relay to the client