- Weight: 4.76 KGS
- Width: 56.50 (cm)
- Height: 33.40 (cm)
- Depth: 37.10 (cm)
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch, part of the UniFi line of products.
Available with 24 or 48 RJ45 Gigabit ports, the UniFi Switch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks.
Each model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
The 48‑port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high‑performance storage server or deploy a long‑distance uplink to another switch.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port (Reserved for Future Use)
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 104.16 Mpps
- (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Maximum Power Consumption: 56W